Mingle Media TV and Red Carpet Report host Misty Kingma were at the exclusive party hosted by Doris Bergman for her 7th Annual Valentine Romance Oscar Style Lounge and Party at the Fig & Olive on Melrose in Hollywood which also benefits Wednesday’s Child.
We spoke with celebrities, guests and brands about their thoughts on this year’s Valentine’s Day and of course, Oscar nominees. Watch our video interviews below and find out who your favorite celebrities think will take home an Oscar this year!
The importance of gifting those in the entertainment industry is secondary when it comes to this event. We applaud the dedication that this event has in keeping with the giving good theme. Doris has continued to support Wednesday’s Child as their official charity. In the spirit of Valentines Day, why not spread the love and lend a helping hand help these children with the basics for school, interviews & the workplace. Find out more about this amazing charity here: http://wednesdayschild.davethomasfoundation.org/ or watch our interview with them below.
About Bergman PR’s 7th Annual Valentine Romance Oscar Style Lounge and Party
Once again, we were at the party to kick-off Oscar season featuring the best of the best in lifestyle products. Doris Bergman is known for her invite only events which included Oscar Nominees, former Oscar Nominees/Winners, Oscar Presenters, iconic Hollywood couples, industry VIPS and media. Not only is this invitation-only but it also showcases an incredible array of fashion for him and her including couture gowns, bespoke tuxedos & suits, the finest in beauty, skin & hair care, stunning jewelry collections, chic chapeaus, fabulous timepieces, evening bags, a gourmet luncheon featuring Fig & Olive signature dishes, unique spirits, delectable sweets and much more! Visit their website to find out more: http://www.bergmanpr.com or like on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/bergmanpr
What’s in the SWAG Bag?
Gifts and services were provided by: MD Sun Skin Care, Pura d’or Hair Care, Whirl-a-Style, Handmade Hearts by Hillel, Nitrocream, Bling It Hat Designs, Silvana K. Jewelry Designs, DI Snapback, Microderm 360, Kama Sutra, Samiah Fine Clothing, My Saint My Hero, Twisted Silver, Perch Jewelry, Single Dress, Kaya Di Koko, Single Underwear, Spongelle, Art Lewin Bespoke, Tequila Azul Imperial, Telic Footwear, Drink Hint, Sue Wong, The Virgin Cure, Arbonne, Model In A Bottle, My Dog Nose It, Shangri La Luxury, Shoppe 815, Color Wow, Tanus Designs Jewelry, Ofenbacher Fudge, GUESS, Luna Bar & Clif Bar & Veved Ice Vodka!
Select Photos from the Event – see all the photos online in our Flickr Album here
Here are some of the Celebrities and Brands we spoke with at this year’s party
- Christopher McDonald from History Channel’s “Texas Rising”
- Di Snapback disnapback.com – brand at event
- Elise Robertson from “American Sniper”
- Elizabeth Small from “Spare Parts”
- Fiona Gubelmann, actress
- Greg Grunberg from “Star Wars: The Force Awakens”
- Jasmine Dustin from BET’s “Being Mary Jane”
- Jonathan Mangum from Let’s Make a Deal
- Josh Brener from HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Justin Chon from “Revenge of the Green Dragons”
- Kama Sutra www.KamaSutra.com – brand at event
- Lisa Vidal from BET’s “Being Mary Jane”
- Manny Marroquin from Nominee, Original Song “Glory”
- Marilu Henner actress, author, radio show host
- Marnette Patterson from “American Sniper”
- MD Sun Skincare – brand at event
- Melora Hardin from Amazon Prime’s “Transparent”
- Michael Welch from SyFy’s “Z Nation”
- Microderm360° microderm360.com – brand at event
- My Saint My Hero from www.mysaintmyhero.com – brand at event
- Pura D’or from www.purador.com – brand at event
- Richard Brooks from BET’s “Being Mary Jane”
- Richard Grieco, artist, actor
- Rosa Blasi from Nickelodeon’s “The Thundermans”
- Samiah Fine Clothing – brand at event
- ShangriLa of Luxury from www.ShangrilaOfLuxury.com – brand at event
- Sue Wong from www.SueWong.com – brand at event
- Toks Olagundoye from Amazon Prime’s “Salem Rogers: Model of the Year 1998”
- Trinity Simone from “Selma”
- Twisted Silver from www.Twisted-Silver.com – brand at event
- Wednesdays Child from www.davethomasfoundation.org – featured charity
- Whirl A Style from www.whirlastyle.com/ – brand at event
- Will Rothaar from NatGeo’s “Killing Kennedy”
Click on the name above to see the video interview on our YouTube channel or watch them all below in our video playlist.