Mingle Media TV and the Red Carpet Report team were invited to come out to the 20th annual Roger Neal Style Hollywood Beauty and Couture Suite at the Luxe Hotel Penthouse on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills benefiting the John Ritter Foundation for Aortic Health.
This year, Roger Neal had a full bar with exclusive spirit brands, including Lorimar Wine & Champagne serving their award-winning wines, champagnes and new dessert wines, Mary’s Cake Shop creating the hottest celebrity bakery, HINT WATER and Ethel Richards author of THE BOBBY SHERMAN MIRACLE also had her book available for guests. Personal Touch Lingerie had their Swarovski Crystal Bra’s and their Nubra lines available while
Massage Therapist Brynn Cannon of marvelous massage gave some relaxing massages in the suite.
Select photos from the Gift Suite – check out the rest in our album on Flickr by clicking here
For video interviews and other Red Carpet Report coverage, please visit https://www.redcarpetreporttv.com and follow us on Twitter and Facebook at:
STARS, NOMINEES, PRESENTERS attending and supporting the charities received
- A stay at the Historical Belleek Castle in Ballina, Ireland www.belleekcastle.com
- Handbag from Marcelo Calabrese
- Handbag from Timmy Woods Beverly Hills
- Jewelry from royal family jeweler Esther from London
- Certificates from Long Mi Lashes and Daniel Dinh
- Gown from DiPaula Designs
- Gown from Sonja Baram
- Certificate from Brynn Cannon and Marvelous massage
- Certificate from My Beautiful Bare Skin facials