Dancing with the Stars fans have been waiting patiently for the Season 24 contestant reveal which was finally announced today, which will also be the 400th episode of Dancing with the Stars.
Check out the list… who do you think will win the mirror ball this season?
This season’s lineup has the show’s first baseball player, a real housewife, a bull rider, an Olympic gymnast, a Fifth Harmony star, a Saturday Night Live alum and the original “CuchiCuchi” girl, see the full list below.
‘Dancing with the Stars’ Returns with a Live Premiere on Monday, March 20, 8:00-10:01 PM
Today on ABC’s “Good Morning America,” the celebrities and their professional dance partners were revealed for this new season, find out more about them on ABC online.
- Bonner Bolton with Sharna Burgess
- Charo with Keo Motsepe
- Chris Kattan with Witney Carson
- David Ross with Lindsay Arnold
- Erika Jayne with Gleb Savchenko
- Heather Morris with Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Mr. T with Kym Herjavec
- Nancy Kerrigan with Artem Chigvintsev
- Nick Viall with Peta Murgatroyd
- Normani Kordei with Valentin Chmerkovskiy
- Rashad Jennings with Emma Slater
- Simone Biles with Sasha Farber
About Dancing with the Stars Hosts and Judges for Season 24
Hosted by two-time Emmy-winning host Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews (sports host and ”Dancing with the Stars” season 10 finalist), “Dancing with the Stars” is the hit series in which celebrities perform choreographed dance routines which are judged by a panel of renowned ballroom experts, including head judge, Len Goodman, dancers/choreographers Bruno Tonioli, Carrie Ann Inaba and Julianne Hough.