Every year we wait for the list of unique studio experiences, VIP tickets, and memorabilia from your favorite shows so we can share them here at RCR so fans can get a preview of what will be available to bid on in this year’s Emmy® Season Auction.
Here’s an exclusive first look at just some of the VIP Experiences available in the auction, which benefit the Television Academy Foundation:
- Meet Shark Tank’s billionaire entrepreneur Mark Cuban and pitch your business idea
- Signed memorabilia, plus 4 VIP tickets to The Late Show with Stephen Colbert (CBS)
- Meet James Corden and enjoy two (2) VIP tickets to a taping of The Late Late Show with James Corden (CBS)
- 2 VIP Seats on the 69th Emmy® Awards Red Carpet! Bidding ends on 9/6 for this item only
- Meet Andy Cohen, sip on Bravo Club House cocktails and enjoy 2 VIP Tickets to Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen(BRAVO)
- Meet Trevor Noah and receive four (4) VIP tickets to a taping of The Daily Show with Trevor Noah (Comedy Central)
- VIP tickets to a taping of Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO)
- Four (4) tickets to a taping of The Voice (NBC)
- Two (2) VIP tickets to a taping of Dancing with the Stars (ABC) and a meet-and-greet photo opportunity with available cast members
- Four (4) green room passes and VIP tickets to a taping of Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO)
- Meet Samantha Bee with two (2) VIP tickets to Full Frontal with Samantha Bee (TBS)
- Two (2) VIP green room passes to Jimmy Kimmel Live! (ABC) and a meet and greet with Guillermo
You can preview the full list of auction items now at: http://www.emmys.com/foundation/auction.
Live bidding for the Emmy Season Online Auction starts Tuesday, August 22, 2017, at 11 a.m. PT at: http://www.charitybuzz.com/EmmysFoundation
Auction ends September 11, 2017, at 11 a.m. PT.
Proceeds benefit the Television Academy Foundation, the charitable arm of the Television Academy, dedicated to preserving the legacy of television while educating and inspiring those who will shape its future. For more information on the Foundation, please visit TelevisionAcademy.com/Foundation.