We’re big believers in buying local and supporting those organizations that do good, so this holiday season, beat the Black Friday stress and check out the unique auction items available to bid on.
The upcoming auction being hosted by the Television Academy to benefit the Foundation’s educational programs this annual holiday features once-in-a-lifetime television experiences including a chance to go to the 70th Emmy Awards.
Bidding starts Tuesday, November 21st and will run until December 6th on charitybuzz.com.
Here’s a sneak peek of what’s going to be on the auction block:
- Attend the LA Premiere and After Party ofThe Handmaid’s Tale, Season 2, Starring Elisabeth Moss: You and a guest will receive 2 VIP tickets to the premiere of the Hulu Original Series The Handmaid’s Tale Season 2 in Los Angeles, attend the after party and get a photo with available cast members!
- 2 Tickets to a Taping of Will & Grace and an exclusive photo opp with available cast
- Set visit for 2 to Showtime’s Ray Donovan, and lunch with available Cast and Crew in LA!
- 2 VIP tickets to LA OPERA’S CANDIDE starring Kelsey Grammer and an exclusive backstage tour after the show
- 2 Orchestra Tickets to The 70th Emmy® Awards and Exclusive Governors Ball
- Lunch for 4 and VIP tour of behind the scenes at the History Channel’s Pawn Stars shop, along with a meet & greet with available cast members and a swag bag from the show!
- 4 VIP Tickets to The Wendy Williams Show in NYC Plus an Autographed Wendy Gift Basket
- Meet host Alfonso Ribeiro and enjoy 4 VIP Tickets to a taping of America’s Funniest Home Videos and take home a signed script and t-shirts
- 2 VIP Seats on the 70th Emmy® Awards Red Carpet
About the Television Academy Foundation
Established in 1959 as the charitable arm of the Television Academy, the Television Academy Foundation is dedicated to preserving the legacy of television while educating and inspiring those who will shape its future. Through renowned educational and outreach programs, such as The Interviews: An Oral History of Television, College Television Awards and Internship Program, the Foundation seeks to widen the circle of voices our industry represents and to create more opportunity for television to reflect all of society. For more information on the Foundation, visit TelevisionAcademy.com/Foundation.